Scholarships for African

mincestew

I am an African entrepreneur and recently accepted into a b-school in Spain. I have trawled the net for scholarship and have inquired about 90+ public and private institutions, with no real luck.

I have tried: foundations, my schools options, banks, my government in South Africa, familty trust funds.

I am currently doing a crowdfunding campaign: http://www.gofundme.com/fundmymba

Does anybody know of any other options for which I am eligible, that I can explore??

I am an African entrepreneur and recently accepted into a b-school in Spain. I have trawled the net for scholarship and have inquired about 90+ public and private institutions, with no real luck.

I have tried: foundations, my schools options, banks, my government in South Africa, familty trust funds.

I am currently doing a crowdfunding campaign: http://www.gofundme.com/fundmymba

Does anybody know of any other options for which I am eligible, that I can explore??
Duncan

Why not apply to a school that can help you arrange financing?

Why not apply to a school that can help you arrange financing?
mincestew

I have been accepted and giving a 40% scholarship by the school already. I am trying to raise the rest.

I have been accepted and giving a 40% scholarship by the school already. I am trying to raise the rest.
Inactive User

Which b-school in Spain? IE, for instance, offers international student loans through Prodigy Finance.

Which b-school in Spain? IE, for instance, offers international student loans through Prodigy Finance.
mincestew

I have tried Prodigy, I have an entrepreneurial background which does not tick the boxes for a loan.

I have tried Prodigy, I have an entrepreneurial background which does not tick the boxes for a loan.

Reply to Post

Related Business Schools

Madrid, Spain 114 Followers 368 Discussions

Other Related Content

How to Get an MBA Scholarship

Article Dec 22, 2015

Some tips on how to increase your chances for getting more money

Hot Discussions