Request information

Sabela

want to know more about MBA.i did my Degree in Accounting and want to register for MBA.Then how do i go about to do that one.

want to know more about MBA.i did my Degree in Accounting and want to register for MBA.Then how do i go about to do that one.
Antonie

Hi Sabela
Go to www.mancosa.co.za website and locate the pdf docs on the homepage

Regards, Antonie
[email protected]

Hi Sabela
Go to www.mancosa.co.za website and locate the pdf docs on the homepage

Regards, Antonie
[email protected]
Inactive User

The first thing you need to do is decide where you want to go and what, which can be really complicated. Spend some time checking out all the various profiles of schools and courses on here, and then have a look on the discussion board to see if someone has already posted something about the place/course you choose. You can find the relevant discussions by entering a term in the search box.

The first thing you need to do is decide where you want to go and what, which can be really complicated. Spend some time checking out all the various profiles of schools and courses on here, and then have a look on the discussion board to see if someone has already posted something about the place/course you choose. You can find the relevant discussions by entering a term in the search box.
Fatz

I am a MANCOSA student and I have found the programme to be very challenging and interesting. The focus on application is very appealing to me

I am a MANCOSA student and I have found the programme to be very challenging and interesting. The focus on application is very appealing to me
a_mukerjee

Dear Sabela,
After doing your degree in accounting, an MBA can enhance your career significantly, so I'd like to encourage you!

Once you have a clearer idea about which MBA you want to do, having followed Lukeh's advices, the procedure of enrolment is a bit more complex than for other degrees. If it is a serious school, you can usually not just register, but you undergo a series of entry tests before being accepted. Also you will be asked to pay a fee sutdying, sometimes really high (for top notch programs up to 60 000 USD!).

This might sound complicated, but don't worry you will find loads of information on this board, and also other users will be pleased to help you if you ask questions.

Dear Sabela,
After doing your degree in accounting, an MBA can enhance your career significantly, so I'd like to encourage you!

Once you have a clearer idea about which MBA you want to do, having followed Lukeh's advices, the procedure of enrolment is a bit more complex than for other degrees. If it is a serious school, you can usually not just register, but you undergo a series of entry tests before being accepted. Also you will be asked to pay a fee sutdying, sometimes really high (for top notch programs up to 60 000 USD!).

This might sound complicated, but don't worry you will find loads of information on this board, and also other users will be pleased to help you if you ask questions.

Reply to Post

Related Business Schools

Durban, South Africa 34 Followers 2 Discussions

Hot Discussions