MBA at Cass, Hult or CEIBS?

drwagih

I am an Egyptian (25 years) graduate of the faculty of Pharmacy, xpat working in East Africa as a Project Manager and Product and Training Manager. 2 years and 9 months work experience (full-time employment) and over 5 years of entrepreneurial experience in several privately ran businesses.

Looking for an International school with entrepreneurial concentrations.

Really confused...London, Boston or China?

I am an Egyptian (25 years) graduate of the faculty of Pharmacy, xpat working in East Africa as a Project Manager and Product and Training Manager. 2 years and 9 months work experience (full-time employment) and over 5 years of entrepreneurial experience in several privately ran businesses.

Looking for an International school with entrepreneurial concentrations.

Really confused...London, Boston or China?
elhosam06

you can join American Academy - Egypt it is affiliated center with international Australian institute you gain more details if you visit American Academy web site.

you can join American Academy - Egypt it is affiliated center with international Australian institute you gain more details if you visit American Academy web site.
drwagih

Hehe!!

Thnx Man...I already got accepted in Manchester Business School, UK and starting this August - Full-time!!

Cheers,
Wagih

Hehe!!

Thnx Man...I already got accepted in Manchester Business School, UK and starting this August - Full-time!!

Cheers,
Wagih

Reply to Post

Related Business Schools

London, United Kingdom 59 Followers 415 Discussions
Shanghai, China 38 Followers 78 Discussions
Beijing, China 6 Followers 102 Discussions
Cambridge, Massachusetts 34 Followers 179 Discussions

Hot Discussions