getting job after UCT MBA as foreigner

I am a foreign applicant for UCT MBA.

I am thinking of getting a job in South Africa after 1 year MBA program in UCT MBA.

Can anybody give me information how high the demand is for UCT MBA graduates in South African job market? (and in other African countries.)

and whtat are the chances that a foreign MBA graduate get a job in South Africa? (or in other African countries?)

Regards,

I am a foreign applicant for UCT MBA.

I am thinking of getting a job in South Africa after 1 year MBA program in UCT MBA.

Can anybody give me information how high the demand is for UCT MBA graduates in South African job market? (and in other African countries.)

and whtat are the chances that a foreign MBA graduate get a job in South Africa? (or in other African countries?)

Regards,
Inactive User

In terms of international mobility, the FT ranks it midway down the ranking, so it's not the best nor the worst in this sense. The stat, however might reflect the cohorts: the majority of students are locals, and I'm guessing most of those stay in South Africa after graduating.

Maybe you should connect with the school to see if they have a breakdown of how many international students stayed in the country after graduation?

In terms of international mobility, the FT ranks it midway down the ranking, so it's not the best nor the worst in this sense. The stat, however might reflect the cohorts: the majority of students are locals, and I'm guessing most of those stay in South Africa after graduating.

Maybe you should connect with the school to see if they have a breakdown of how many international students stayed in the country after graduation?

Dear,

I really appreciate your idea.

I might try contacing the school.

thanks.

Dear,

I really appreciate your idea.

I might try contacing the school.

thanks.

Reply to Post

Related Business Schools

Cape Town, South Africa 30 Followers 32 Discussions

Other Related Content