a scholar ship/ Fund for an MBA

reham

Hi all
I guess many may suffer from this problem so I thought to make this an independent post.

Does any one know a way to grant funding or partial scholarship for an MBA in Egypt.
The trust worthy MBAs in AUC ,MSM & even AAST are really expensive.
even ESLSCA ( which is not accredited ) is now costing 80000 LE
there is no way that i can manage to pay for it with out a fund

Appreciated your help

Hi all
I guess many may suffer from this problem so I thought to make this an independent post.

Does any one know a way to grant funding or partial scholarship for an MBA in Egypt.
The trust worthy MBAs in AUC ,MSM & even AAST are really expensive.
even ESLSCA ( which is not accredited ) is now costing 80000 LE
there is no way that i can manage to pay for it with out a fund

Appreciated your help
ezra

Have you tried researching through the schools' websites? I looked quickly and on the AUC website, and I found a few fellowships - including one aimed at Egyptian and Palestinian nationals. I'm sure there are some at the other schools, but you'd have to contact their financial aid departments.

Have you tried researching through the schools' websites? I looked quickly and on the AUC website, and I found a few fellowships - including one aimed at Egyptian and Palestinian nationals. I'm sure there are some at the other schools, but you'd have to contact their financial aid departments.

alifathi

Reham , If you need lower price and Accredited MBA in Egypt you will have 2 options to select between Arab Academy for Science, Technology or A A B F S - Arab Academy for Banking and Financial Sciences

Reham , If you need lower price and Accredited MBA in Egypt you will have 2 options to select between Arab Academy for Science, Technology or A A B F S - Arab Academy for Banking and Financial Sciences
Duncan

Remind us who accredits them?

Remind us who accredits them?
reham

BUT it is not accredited

BUT it is not accredited
reham

[/Remind us who accredits them?]

HI Duncan
AUC is accredited by
EQUIS & AMAB

[quote][/Remind us who accredits them?]

HI Duncan
AUC is accredited by
EQUIS & AMAB
Duncan

I know. I was asking a rhetorical question to alifathi. Lower price is a sign of lower quality.

I know. I was asking a rhetorical question to alifathi. Lower price is a sign of lower quality.

A very definite question, that might not have a very definite answer? Is ESLSCA a good place to get my MBA degree? How will it be compared to others? In Egypt I can't find any entity but the AUC that is accredited and is only accredited by a single body AACSB...

A very definite question, that might not have a very definite answer? Is ESLSCA a good place to get my MBA degree? How will it be compared to others? In Egypt I can't find any entity but the AUC that is accredited and is only accredited by a single body AACSB...
maury

Yes, AUC is the only internationally-accredited MBA program offered by an Egyptian institution.

However, you can also look into the MBA offerings from MSM (Maastricht School of Management) - their Executive MBA Egypt is an excellent program, and accredited by AMBA.

Personally, I would not do any program that doesn't have accreditation from EQUIS, AMBA or AACSB (just having one of these is enough for quality assurance).

Yes, AUC is the only internationally-accredited MBA program offered by an Egyptian institution.

However, you can also look into the MBA offerings from MSM (Maastricht School of Management) - their Executive MBA Egypt is an excellent program, and accredited by AMBA.

Personally, I would not do any program that doesn't have accreditation from EQUIS, AMBA or AACSB (just having one of these is enough for quality assurance).
Duncan

And IE, which has had an office in Egypt since 2010, is also opening its EMBA there in January: http://www.ie.edu/business-school/the-school/news-events/news/ie-business-school-announces-corporate-executive-mba-for-egypt

And IE, which has had an office in Egypt since 2010, is also opening its EMBA there in January: http://www.ie.edu/business-school/the-school/news-events/news/ie-business-school-announces-corporate-executive-mba-for-egypt
maury

Interesting, I hadn't heard about this new IE program.

Interesting, I hadn't heard about this new IE program.

Reply to Post

Related Business Schools

Cairo, Egypt 66 Followers 38 Discussions
Miami, Alexandria, Egypt 112 Followers 25 Discussions
Maastricht, Netherlands 33 Followers 33 Discussions
Giza, Egypt 29 Followers 29 Discussions

Other Related Content

Tracking Down the Funds: How to Pay for Your MBA

Article Oct 18, 2013

An MBA is expensive. Here are some tips for getting the money together to do one.

Hot Discussions