Help me out: RMIT or GGSB

anish_sha

Please let me choose, Grenoble Graduate School of Business MBA from LSBF, London ,UK or get an MBA from RMIT Melbourne?

Please help me urgently as i have to decide in 2-3 days... My profile is like B.E mechanical, with 55% aggregrate , 1.5 years FT work exp and 3 years PT work exp.My intention is to complete an MBA(which will fetch me more exposure ) and come back to join my family business. Im in great confusion which one to go for... pls help me

Please let me choose, Grenoble Graduate School of Business MBA from LSBF, London ,UK or get an MBA from RMIT Melbourne?

Please help me urgently as i have to decide in 2-3 days... My profile is like B.E mechanical, with 55% aggregrate , 1.5 years FT work exp and 3 years PT work exp.My intention is to complete an MBA(which will fetch me more exposure ) and come back to join my family business. Im in great confusion which one to go for... pls help me
Mamit

I would suggest Grenoble Graduate School of Business MBA from LSBF over RMIT

I would suggest Grenoble Graduate School of Business MBA from LSBF over RMIT
donho199

Grenoble w/o a doubt mate

Grenoble w/o a doubt mate
anish_sha

But the UK visa rules and the situation there now is making me give a second thought

But the UK visa rules and the situation there now is making me give a second thought
Duncan

Why are those the only two choices? LSBF, the Grenoble franchise owner in London, doesn't have a strong brand or network into employers in the UK. RMIT is a strong, famous, provider of MBAs in its national market. While GGSB is well ranked, surely graduates of its franchise programmes will not get the sort of support in the UK that Grenoble's internal students get in France.

Why are those the only two choices? LSBF, the Grenoble franchise owner in London, doesn't have a strong brand or network into employers in the UK. RMIT is a strong, famous, provider of MBAs in its national market. While GGSB is well ranked, surely graduates of its franchise programmes will not get the sort of support in the UK that Grenoble's internal students get in France.
anish_sha

how about the value of RMIT mba outside Australia?

<blockquote>Why are those the only two choices? LSBF, the Grenoble franchise owner in London, doesn't have a strong brand or network into employers in the UK. RMIT is a strong, famous, provider of MBAs in its national market. While GGSB is well ranked, surely graduates of its franchise programmes will not get the sort of support in the UK that Grenoble's internal students get in France.</blockquote>

how about the value of RMIT mba outside Australia?
Mamit

not worth!!! get in to proper university campus

not worth!!! get in to proper university campus
Duncan

RMIT is a modestly global brand but, for best results, do your MBA at an AMBA/EQUIS/AACSB accredited school in the region where you want to work.

RMIT is a modestly global brand but, for best results, do your MBA at an AMBA/EQUIS/AACSB accredited school in the region where you want to work.
anish_sha

If i opted for Aus, is it better to do in RMIT than in swinburne, deakin or la trobe?

If i opted for Aus, is it better to do in RMIT than in swinburne, deakin or la trobe?
Duncan

You'd be better off posting that question in the Australia - New Zealand discussion board but take a look at http://www.eduniversal-ranking.com/business-school-university-ranking-in-australia.html

You'd be better off posting that question in the Australia - New Zealand discussion board but take a look at http://www.eduniversal-ranking.com/business-school-university-ranking-in-australia.html

Reply to Post

Related Business Schools

Melbourne, Australia 15 Followers 23 Discussions
London, United Kingdom 17 Followers 34 Discussions
Grenoble Cedex 01, France 26 Followers 119 Discussions