mba without work-ex

rahul_002

hello all,I'm a B.com2nd year student without work-ex & i want to persue MBA from europe. So, can u all list out the colleges for me .
thanks in advance

hello all,I'm a B.com2nd year student without work-ex & i want to persue MBA from europe. So, can u all list out the colleges for me .
thanks in advance

There is no MBA without work experience. In the U.S, atleaset 2 years, In Europe, 3+ of work experience needed. Even if you get in to a MBA program without work experience, good luck finding a job in the future. You can try edinburgh business school, Uk, Heriott Watt University.

There is no MBA without work experience. In the U.S, atleaset 2 years, In Europe, 3+ of work experience needed. Even if you get in to a MBA program without work experience, good luck finding a job in the future. You can try edinburgh business school, Uk, Heriott Watt University.
muzzi

I think that if you have a good academic profile you need at least 2 years! at least...

I think that if you have a good academic profile you need at least 2 years! at least...
sally

You might try a different type of master's degree... MBAs are designed for professionals with work experience.

You might try a different type of master's degree... MBAs are designed for professionals with work experience.
francoise

All good mba programmes accept every year a limited number of high potential graduate with little or no work experience. Try ESSEC Business School in France. International students may win an apprenticeship contract when they join the school. In this case, tuition fees are paid for by the company who also pays a stipend when you are working. Placement rates are excellent.

All good mba programmes accept every year a limited number of high potential graduate with little or no work experience. Try ESSEC Business School in France. International students may win an apprenticeship contract when they join the school. In this case, tuition fees are paid for by the company who also pays a stipend when you are working. Placement rates are excellent.
benlwy

HI
I am a fresh graduate from BSc in Applied Accounting 2009 and looking for an university MBA without working experience in UK.
Anyone can advise me on this?
URGENT!
Thanks in advance.

HI
I am a fresh graduate from BSc in Applied Accounting 2009 and looking for an university MBA without working experience in UK.
URGENT!
Thanks in advance.

HI
URGENT!
Thanks in advance.

I would advise you to do MSc in FInance or accounting first instead of MBA. You can do your MBA later on your career + if you get hired in the to companies, they will sponsor you and cover you with 100% tuition. For example, the big four accounting firm, Deloitte Touch, KPMG, Earnst and Young as well as Pricewaterhousecoopers, they all sponsor fully tuition for MBA students.

The money you would spent for MBA and the jobs salary now these days without any experience is not that high. You will have hard time paying of your loans.

<blockquote>HI
URGENT!
Thanks in advance.</blockquote>

I would advise you to do MSc in FInance or accounting first instead of MBA. You can do your MBA later on your career + if you get hired in the to companies, they will sponsor you and cover you with 100% tuition. For example, the big four accounting firm, Deloitte Touch, KPMG, Earnst and Young as well as Pricewaterhousecoopers, they all sponsor fully tuition for MBA students.

The money you would spent for MBA and the jobs salary now these days without any experience is not that high. You will have hard time paying of your loans.

benlwy

HI
URGENT!
Thanks in advance.

emchowdhury:First of all, thanks for your advise.
I wish to do the MBA instead of MSc as my Bachelor Degree is BSc so i wish to obtain a MBA qualification.
By the way, is there any other options available to me?
I mean other professional qualification.

<blockquote><blockquote>HI
URGENT!

I wish to do the MBA instead of MSc as my Bachelor Degree is BSc so i wish to obtain a MBA qualification.
</blockquote>

Yes, there are options out there. I can tell you good MBA programs in the U.S. that does not require work experience, but I don't know much about MBA in UK though.

One of them is, Northeastern University's MBA+MSc accounting dual degree (15 months) program and it does not require any experience at all. However, the cost of the program is 50,000 USD. Postgraduate salary is between 60,000 to 100,000 USD and guaranteed job placement after graduation. Northeastern ranked number 1 for internship or co-op in the US. When you look for MBA, you should look for AACSB or AMBA accreditation.

In UK, Strathclyde business school's MBM which does not require work experience but it is just a master's degree in management. However, you can convert it to MBA after you have gained 3 years of work experience by taking two more classes and a project whether on campus or online.

By the way, Strathclyde is triple accredited. AACSB, AMBA and EQUIS.
AACSB - American
AMBA - British
EQUIS - European

There are other MBA programs out there in UK but those programs do not have the accreditations I mentioned above which is just a total waste of money.

I am not sure if you are interested in U.S. MBA, if you want to know further more about MBA programs in the U.S, I can tell you about other good programs.

-Em

HI
URGENT!
Thanks in advance.

Yes, there are options out there. I can tell you good MBA programs in the U.S. that does not require work experience, but I don't know much about MBA in UK though.

One of them is, Northeastern University's MBA+MSc accounting dual degree (15 months) program and it does not require any experience at all. However, the cost of the program is 50,000 USD. Postgraduate salary is between 60,000 to 100,000 USD and guaranteed job placement after graduation. Northeastern ranked number 1 for internship or co-op in the US. When you look for MBA, you should look for AACSB or AMBA accreditation.

In UK, Strathclyde business school's MBM which does not require work experience but it is just a master's degree in management. However, you can convert it to MBA after you have gained 3 years of work experience by taking two more classes and a project whether on campus or online.

By the way, Strathclyde is triple accredited. AACSB, AMBA and EQUIS.
AACSB - American
AMBA - British
EQUIS - European

There are other MBA programs out there in UK but those programs do not have the accreditations I mentioned above which is just a total waste of money.

I am not sure if you are interested in U.S. MBA, if you want to know further more about MBA programs in the U.S, I can tell you about other good programs.

-Em

<blockquote><blockquote><blockquote>HI
URGENT!

</blockquote></blockquote>
benlwy

emchowdhury:
Again, thank you for your valuable advice.

Yes, I am interested.
Before that, I had some doubt about,
1.Can I pursue US MBA in UK?

2.I am confused about what is the difference between those with and without accreditation from AMBAs or other respectable association?

3.Will it affect my future progression in pursuing PhD or DBA?

emchowdhury:

Yes, I am interested.

2.I am confused about what is the difference between those with and without accreditation from AMBAs or other respectable association?

Hi,

Only good american MBA in the UK I see is University of Chicago Booth. If you can score 750 on your GMAT as well as demonstrate your leadership abilities in your essays, you will be able to get in without any work experience.

Chicago booth is ranked in the top ten. If not, top 5. But cost is close to 70000 or 80000 USD.

In the states, employers do not recognize MBA accreditation other than AACSB. AACSB stands for Association of advanced collegiate schools of business. It is very well reputed internationally. Only 10% American schools have AACSB accreditation therefore it has its value.

No, it wouldn't affect your progression of pursuing PHD or DBA. However, MBA is a management degree specialized in management or whatever career direction you want to go for. Accreditation other than AMBA AACSB Or EQUIS is not very welcomed by employers.

Do you want to work right after completing your MBA or you want to continue your education? Also, do you have any type of experience, i.e. internship, part-time work?

emchowdhury:

Yes, I am interested.

Hi,

Only good american MBA in the UK I see is University of Chicago Booth. If you can score 750 on your GMAT as well as demonstrate your leadership abilities in your essays, you will be able to get in without any work experience.

Chicago booth is ranked in the top ten. If not, top 5. But cost is close to 70000 or 80000 USD.

In the states, employers do not recognize MBA accreditation other than AACSB. AACSB stands for Association of advanced collegiate schools of business. It is very well reputed internationally. Only 10% American schools have AACSB accreditation therefore it has its value.

No, it wouldn't affect your progression of pursuing PHD or DBA. However, MBA is a management degree specialized in management or whatever career direction you want to go for. Accreditation other than AMBA AACSB Or EQUIS is not very welcomed by employers.

Do you want to work right after completing your MBA or you want to continue your education? Also, do you have any type of experience, i.e. internship, part-time work?

<blockquote>emchowdhury:

Yes, I am interested.

3.Will it affect my future progression in pursuing PhD or DBA? </blockquote>
benlwy

emchowdhury:
I will want to work after completed my MBA and i may pursue my Doctoral Degree (either PhD or DBA) on part-time basis.
I do not have full-time working experience but i had some part-time working experience from a small accounting firm.
I am worrying if I may choose a wrong university for my MBA and it will affect my further studied in the future.

emchowdhury:
I will want to work after completed my MBA and i may pursue my Doctoral Degree (either PhD or DBA) on part-time basis.
I do not have full-time working experience but i had some part-time working experience from a small accounting firm.
I am worrying if I may choose a wrong university for my MBA and it will affect my further studied in the future.

emchowdhury:

By the way, what you want to specialize your MBA in? General management, Accounting, Finance, International business, Supply Chain management, Construction, Human Resource?

<blockquote>emchowdhury:
I am worrying if I may choose a wrong university for my MBA and it will affect my further studied in the future. </blockquote>

By the way, what you want to specialize your MBA in? General management, Accounting, Finance, International business, Supply Chain management, Construction, Human Resource?

benlwy

General management.

General management.

Ben,

I can't reply to your P.M. your P.M is not taking any messages. It's blocked.

Ben,

I can't reply to your P.M. your P.M is not taking any messages. It's blocked.
benlwy

LSBF had offered a ACCA plus MBA course and it was accredited by University of Wales and it cost about 3000 pound with no working experience required.
Its worthwhile?

LSBF had offered a ACCA plus MBA course and it was accredited by University of Wales and it cost about 3000 pound with no working experience required.
Its worthwhile?

Its worthwhile?

It is BAC accredited, it does not have any value. You can try Heriott watt university, edinburgh business school. They require 2 years of work experience though. But I think you can work it out with the faculty if you have 1st class degree and relevant experience. It's a good program but not AACSB, AMBA or EQUIS accredited.

http://www.ebsglobal.net/programmes/mba-full-time-admissions

<blockquote>LSBF had offered a ACCA plus MBA course and it was accredited by University of Wales and it cost about 3000 pound with no working experience required.
Its worthwhile?
</blockquote>

It is BAC accredited, it does not have any value. You can try Heriott watt university, edinburgh business school. They require 2 years of work experience though. But I think you can work it out with the faculty if you have 1st class degree and relevant experience. It's a good program but not AACSB, AMBA or EQUIS accredited.

benlwy

Its worthwhile?

I am thinking to enrol for Liverpool John Moores Univeristy MBA programme. Any advise?

<blockquote><blockquote>LSBF had offered a ACCA plus MBA course and it was accredited by University of Wales and it cost about 3000 pound with no working experience required.
Its worthwhile?
</blockquote>

</blockquote>

I am thinking to enrol for Liverpool John Moores Univeristy MBA programme. Any advise?
ninadz123

Hi,
@emchowdhary...
Even I have the same prob..as i've completed my BE(ETRX) this year...and lookin for a good MBA (Marketing) program in UK...I came to knnow about a course from College of Technology LOndon in association with Univ of Wales, Lampeter.......Its MEP(Masters Entryt Program)+MBA....is the course good???

Also..How does it affect ur job prospect if the college is onlu BAC accredited....Plz Reply ASAP....i'm lookin for Sep'10 intake.....Thank YOu....

Hi,
@emchowdhary...
Even I have the same prob..as i've completed my BE(ETRX) this year...and lookin for a good MBA (Marketing) program in UK...I came to knnow about a course from College of Technology LOndon in association with Univ of Wales, Lampeter.......Its MEP(Masters Entryt Program)+MBA....is the course good???

Also..How does it affect ur job prospect if the college is onlu BAC accredited....Plz Reply ASAP....i'm lookin for Sep'10 intake.....Thank YOu....
ashikch

well!! I think some are not updated with the eligibility info!! In UK , University of aberdeen and coventry univ offer MBA for freshers also!! If u go through any consultancy U can get in to some univs like Greenwich,leeds metropolitan etc.. just go to a consultancy and ask what univs they can provide! then u list out for which U like based on their strengths and weakness!!

well!! I think some are not updated with the eligibility info!! In UK , University of aberdeen and coventry univ offer MBA for freshers also!! If u go through any consultancy U can get in to some univs like Greenwich,leeds metropolitan etc.. just go to a consultancy and ask what univs they can provide! then u list out for which U like based on their strengths and weakness!!

Reply to Post

Related Business Schools

Glasgow, United Kingdom 53 Followers 475 Discussions
Edinburgh, United Kingdom 35 Followers 267 Discussions
Boston, Massachusetts 27 Followers 31 Discussions
Aberdeen, United Kingdom 7 Followers 80 Discussions
Edinburgh, United Kingdom 26 Followers 71 Discussions
London, United Kingdom 17 Followers 34 Discussions
Full Profile
Cergy-Pontoise, France 41 Followers 185 Discussions

Other Related Content

Sep 11, 2023